Media Production Final

During my semester in media production I have learned many thing. Not only that but I have learned skills I will be able to take with me throughout high school and beyond and use in my future. Three of the most important things I have learned are how to work with a timeline, how to record videos, and how to edit videos in Video Pad. These are skills that I will be able to use in high school and much more.

First, learning how to record videos is a skill I have learned in Media Production. I learned how to make videos a certain length and not waste any time, it’s an important skill to not waste any time and get straight to the point. This is a skill that I know I will be able to apply to my future and use far beyond just media production.

Second, I learned how to use Video Pad. Video Pad is an app used to edit videos and make them perfect, you can add text over your videos and put different clips into one bigger video. I learned how to get to the point in a video and make sure my audience doesn’t get bored. I also learned how to make a video appealing to the eye and make it so people become interested in my video. This is a skill I will be able to use whenever I am presenting. Knowing how to make something appealing to your audience and keep them interested is something I will be able to use all through my future.

Finally, in media productions we were always working with a timeline. Learning how to get things done in one class hour was challenging but very educational. I learned how to stay focused and make sure I was doing exactly what needed to be done. Learning how to work with a timeline is a skill I know for fact I will use every day in my future and I’m very fortunate to have learned a skill so young thanks to this class.

In conclusion this class has taught me many skills I will be able to use far beyond this class and far beyond just school. I will be able to apply these things I have learned to my everyday life and into my future for an overall successful one. Thanks to this class I have developed important skills at such a young age and I will be able to take them and become even better at them.