Media Productions Final

Media production classes in school can be helpful in many different ways. It teaches you the basics of technology and gives you a chance to experience it yourself. It’s useful because if you’ve got a job in technology or office, it’s helpful to be able to make digital visuals/presentations.

I found video editing a very important thing to learn because of what I want to do with my future and spare time. It’s very useful to know how to use a camera if you’re going to be filming stuff later on. It’s also important to know how to treat and clean your equipment, so it performs to its fullest and functions the best.

Learning how to edit videos was also important for me. It gives you a lot of freedom and choice as to what you do and what content is in your video. This is important because variety is key. You also don’t want to watch a shaky, poorly done video. It makes it easier on the eyes.

One last thing. It’s important to know how to make proper audio. If the audio is shaky and muffled, people won’t really understand what you’re saying. It’s better to have a clean, smooth audio that’s pleasant to listen to and easy to understand.

Overall, media productions teaches you to be timely and organized, which is extremely important in the job world. Most jobs out there also have something to do with computers and files, so it’s best to have a basic idea on most of these things. Media productions is a very fun, educating class. I think it’s worth the while.