The Talented Mrs. LaCount

Most people will say that Mrs. LaCount is either scary or mean but that’s the kids that don’t have her for a teacher. If you were to ask any students that have or have had her for a teacher they would say otherwise, But I chose her because her appearance may look mean but she is one of the most caring, and supporting teacher I have ever meet. Mrs. LaCount is not your typical teacher she is honest and will be there for you.

Mrs. LaCount had a pretty normal childhood. She was the youngest of two, she has one older sister who is 17 months older then her. LaCount was an active kid. She not only played soccer but she was also a swimmer. LaCount went to Fruita. When she was in high school she kind of isolated herself she just wanted to finish school. She graduated in 2001. After high school LaCount went to collage here in Grand Junction at Colorado Mesa University Where she studied English and she also has a master’s degree in teacher’s leadership.IMG_1589

After collage LaCount was a phlebotomist which means she drew blood for a living.  The moment she knew she wanted to be a teacher was the first time a teacher believed in her. Not only is Mrs. LaCount an amazing teacher but she is a wonderful, loving and supporting mother. LaCount has 2 kids a beautiful eight year old girl named and a handsome six year old boy named .but before these two she met her husband through a friend when she was only sixteen years old. Since then they have been happily married for ten years now.

I chose Mrs. LaCount because she is the only teacher I have ever had who was able to get me to feel confident when giving a speech. Each day I look forward to her class. Mrs. LaCount is my idea of a perfect teacher, you can have your own opinion but that is mine.