Pc vs Console

Pc vs. Console is highly arguable. Everyone that plays console argues that it’s the best, and everyone that plays pc says that its better.  It seems like more people play pc, but only know a few games. They may be big titles but usually people who play console know a lot more games that are out for sale. The reason could be they don’t sell pc games at your local GameStop, only console. So you have to find the game online or from a friend, there’s also a rare chance you will see it in an ad. I play both pc and console, I believe that console is a laid back feel, unless you are going competitive.  But pc is easy to use, so a lot of peopleImage result for pc vs console are good at it. People tend to be good at pc games because of the controls so it makes it a lot more competitive and fun. I believe pc is the favored one of most console and pc players. Mainly all major games are set at a price of 60$. That’s actually the minimum game creators go, for the people that think it’s expensive (kind of is). But pc games price tend to go down faster. 62% of gamers play pc while 56% of games player console. What about the cost for both the pc and console. The Xbox One S is
around $$350 with featured games at 1 TB. However pc’s average cost around $500-700. But you can also do so much more with a pc. In the end they are both battling it out to be in the top spot, and I don’t think any of them will win anytime soon

Works Cited

Http://www.facebook.com/md.mushfiqur.rahman. “How Much Does a Good Gaming Computer Cost? Not As Much As You Think.” Techetron. N.p., 23 May 2013. Web. 02 Dec. 2016.

“Consoles | Xbox One.” Xbox.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 02 Dec. 2016.

Loomis, Melissa. “How Video Game Prices Work.” Game Rant. Melissa Loomis, 07 Sept. 2015. Web. 01 Dec. 2016.

“There Are 1.8 Billion Gamers in the World, and PC Gaming Dominates the Market.” Mygaming. N.p., n.d. Web. 1 Dec. 2016.

1 thought on “Pc vs Console

1. Hey everyone! This channel is all about the two best things in life! Video games and Traveling! I play Madden, Call of Duty, Apex Legends, and many more! I love to travel so get ready to enjoy mind blowing places and experiences as well! Please enjoy and don’t forget to subscribe – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUdthO2H7RM/