Media Productions Final

In media productions this year I learned many things. Those many things I learned have started me on the right path for the future. I learned responsibility, team work, and new skills like, computer skills, and editing skills. With these things I can do more in life because I already have the tools to succeed.  With the right tools you can go far.

This year we had to learn responsibility with the individual jobs we did. For example every Monday we had to do a plan sheet for what we were going to do for the week. So we learned how to plan our week and how to manage our time so we could fit everything in. We also had to manage our time so we could actually get our work done every week. We couldn’t just mess around for a week and get nothing done. You had to manage your time and make sure you got everything done. In the real world with real jobs you have to get your job done or you will be fired so you have to make sure you’re doing your work done. You also have to make sure you put out your best work so you don’t look like your giving your bare minTeamworkimum just to scrape by.

We had to use teamwork. Even though there aren’t very many of us, seven of us to be exact, we still had some problems getting along at the very beginning of the year. I think by the end we all got along much better and I think I understood the importance of teamwork more after this semester. My partner Lance and I had some problems because we butted heads sometimes, but in the end we worked great together and we started to understand each other’s viewpoints. By the end of the year not only did lance and I understand where the other person was coming from we also started to understand what the other ones strengths and weaknesses where so we split the work up to suit our strengths so that we put out the best product we could.. This will help me in the future because you always have those coworkers that you don’t work well with but you are partnered up with anyway. I will already know how to work with them and deal with it. I will also know how to get along with people in general.

This year I also learned many new skills. I learned editing skills and computer skills. With those editing skills I can work towards the kinds of jobs I wanted that work with videos and with the behind the scenes stuff. This will help me because I can get the job I want to that puts me on the right path. I also learned computer skills. I learned good computer skills. This will help me because every job these days has computers involved in the job. I also learned how to type faster. This will help me because the faster I type the faster I can get my work done.

In this semester I learned so much like responsibility, teamwork, and new skills. With all these new skills I have the skills to do many things. Thank you for this opportunity to learn all these new things to help me later on in life Mr. Decker.