Ms. Noble

I’m doing my blog on Ms. Noble. I had her for Math last year for 8th grade. She was one of my favorite teacher last year. I asked her some questions like what was she like as a kid, how did she end up here, stuff like that. I really liked Ms. Noble because she was nice but helped you in class. She would only want the best from you. She wasn’t scared to kick kids out of her class if they actually were being stupid (Sometimes I even got kick out).

Ms. Noble was born in Vernal Utah and was raised here. She really enjoyed Vernal Utah. She stills goes back to this day. When she wants a tan she goes to Vernal. When she was a kid she love to play sports and as every kid likes to do is hangout with friends. She didn’t really like school she would rather hangout with friends then learn and be bored in school.

Ms. Noble even tho she didn’t like school she had a favorite subject can you guess. MATH!! Her favorite subject was math NO. When she was in school as a kid she probably didn’t think she was going back to school to teach kids. At least she is teaching her favorite subject as a kid and she is doing a great job as a teacher.

She was a student teacher here at Fruita 8/9 so after she was done with student teaching she was offered a job as a math teacher. She loves working here and plans on teaching for years to come. When I asked her who her favorite staff member is she said “I don’t have one because I love everyone here”. I also asked her what she wants to do when she retires, she said that she hopes that she can do whatever she wants. She loves to hike on her free time. I think it just gets her mind off teaching and is a great exercise and keeps you in shape because some school days you could be just sitting at your desk and you could be eating some of the time and not moving and eating is not healthy.

As you can see Ms. Noble is an active and ongoing teacher with her teaching and laughter ways. If you have her she is so much fun and don’t be stupid with her she now’s how to deal with kids. If you don’t have her try to get her as a teacher she is the best math teacher in the building and she loves working with kids that but in the effort. I hope Ms. Noble keeps teaching for a while and will help kids and help them succeed