Louisville Or Easton ?

Louisville slugger has been making baseball bats since 1855 and Easton has been making them since 1985 so nearly 130 years between them Louisville is used more by pro players for wood bat but Easton is used more by collage because they are cheap. The thing is cheap is good expensive doesn’t mean they’re always better. I have always used either Louisville or Easton and I’m here to show you which baseball bats are better by comparing the 4 types of bats. Wood, composite, aluminum and Hybrid

If we are talking about wood bats Louisville wins that easy because most players use them but price wise Louisville is a little more expensive that Easton mainly because Louisville has been around longer. Louisville bats don’t break as easily as Easton wood bats mainly because Louisville is known for wood bats and Easton is not so Louisville wins that one easy.

Now if we talk about Aluminum which are usually your one piece bats the newest bats that most people have used that are used the 517 made by Louisville and the Easton Z-core white out bat. I owned the Z-core whiteout bat and I really liked that bat it had nice pop and felt amazing. I also swung the 517 and it just didn’t feel as good as the Z-Core whiteout. Louisville aluminum are also known to dent just like the 516 bat made Louisville did so now let’s hear about what people who rated the bats had to say. “This bat hits bombs. My first at bat with it I hit it over the center fielders head. Usually I hit it to shallow infield. So far I feel no vibration with this bat. Overall 5 star bat” – Jim Patel on the Easton Z-Core whiteout. “This bat has amazing pop, everything about this bat is great. The first day I used it I went 4 for 4. This bat is just wow!!!!!”- The person who rated this bat is unknown. I think Easton wins this one.

The Easton Z-core Torq is the latest bat made by Easton that is a Hybrid and Louisville 715 is the latest hybrid by Louisville Slugger. The Torq is very weird due to rolls your bottom hand so that you don’t roll over and hit ground balls it also has great pop more pop than the 715 does. The 715 has good pop but it just was as good as the Torq was when it came out. Easton wins this one big.

Now Composite bats usually Easton has been better but the new Louisville 918 has so much pop from the videos that I have seen it seems like a nice bat. It is a very pretty bat too. The Easton Ghost that has come out but there are some bad things about the bat is not the best there already reviews saying it breaks and is very heavy and not great feel it’s all about the feel and pop. Louisville wins this one big since there are already bad reviews on the Easton Ghost.

Well today it seems that we have a Tie 2-2 but the next time a new bat comes out be sure to check the reviews and the price and maybe even refer back to my article. New bloggers coming in next week see you all on the announcements.

“Baseball Bats – Baseball Gear | Easton Sports.” Easton Baseball, www.easton.com/baseball/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIurqv28D_1gIVCoh-Ch0hPwWWEAAYASAAEgLaXPD_BwE#.“Louisville Slugger .” Slugger.com, www.slugger.com/en-us?CMPID=Google-slugger_sb_g_core_branded-general_pe-louisville%2Bslugger-e-c-165146959657-&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI297I1MD_1gIVhV5-Ch2HJQ9REAAYASAAEgKKvvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds.