my last post!

Hello guys this is my last post of this year! L

There are a few things that I have learned in this past semester I can’t wait to see what happens next semester with a whole new group of students!

I have learned how to Photoshop pictures to make them look really good and I learned how to edit and create videos that was a lot of fun J I also learned that doing a blog just like this one is not much fun. You first do an interview on a teacher. So for example you would ask him or her things like what are their favorite hobbies or where were they born and a lot more. I will use this in my life when I am making a video or when I want to update my school

Then you would go to wildcat edublogs.com, copy and paste your essay or interview onto the page add a tittle, click biography and then click “post” and you are done. I had to do about four of those it was really boring. Next you go to fruita wildcat commercials that is where you go and create a commercial for the video that plays every twice a week and updates you on what is going on for the week. It is fun and also difficult because of picking the topic.

The reason it is difficult is because let’s say its flu season and you want to make a video on washing your hands or something like that. Well first you have to make the video the shoot is a few times to make it perfect then you edit anything you don’t like about the video and then you import it for the fruita news to put on the weekly video’s.   I will be able to understand how movie makers make and edit videos and other things like that

The last topic  I will talk to you about is how I learned to overcome my fear of being on camera at first I hated being on camera I didn’t want to but then I started to be on the camera more it is a lot better now I am so happy I learned to overcome my fear!

I have learned so much in the time being with this group it has been so much fun! I hope you take this next semester, you learn awesome skills that will help you later on in life and in school.