Media Productions Final Project

Media Productions Final Project

This year oh boy i have changed in my confidence and i have learned many new things like how to use photoshop, get out of my comfort zone, and I am now able to be on camera and be less shy. I don’t like being in front of people at all, so when I signed up for this class I was not looking forward to doing it but am now thankful I did. I started up in the pod cast group, and that wasn’t bad because I learned new and useful skills.

The next part was school news and that was a little weird because i was in front of a camera and the whole school watched it, I was siking myself out saying that it would be bad but it lasted 30 seconds to a minute and i had fun doing it, i learned to use photoshop and that was really cool because it would open up good job opportunities for a designer or a photographer.

Then i went to the blog group and that was my least favorite because you had to type essays but they were about topics that you chose but i do not like typing so that’s why i didn’t like it. I did learn many new and helpful skills that will be very helpful in the future. Even though it was my least favorite i still am happy i got the opportunity to be apart of it.

Before this class i was very shy when it came to people that i didn’t know and doing things i wasn’t comfortable with, especially when it comes to the camera stuff.  This helped me get over my fear of being on camera and going out of my comfort zone. This will help me in the future because now i can go out of my comfort zone and know it will benefit me in the end.