Why snowboarding is better than Skiing

I think that snowboarding is better than skiing because your legs are on the snowboard together but on skies they’re not ans so if you were too cras you will be connected too the snowboard and not hurt as badly as skis when you crash.

They’re are some people who also think that snowboarding is better here are some of their reasons first the boots are comfortable and some ski boots are too but not all of them. Skis are longer and skinny and snowboards are one piece and you can control the snowboard better than controlling skis and I think watching professionals do sick tricks is better than watching professionals skiers.

Next, here are some reasons why snowboarding is better, first you are hand free when you ride on the other hand when skiing you have too have poles, which gives you more advantage too do tricks.another reason is that the snowboard has a strap and a ski has a click in and you have more advantage too falling out,a snowboard on the other hand has a strap so you are stable and don’t fall out as easy.

Last, I snowboard and  in my opinion I think it is better and even though it is hard too start then starting with skis but snowboarding is actually easier too progress in than skiing also you don’t need that much gear for snowboarding which makes it better too keep track of and skis have a lot of gear, and if you fall on a snowboard you get right back up and you don’t lose things when you fall, but on skis you could lose a ski up the hill. And lose another ski at the bottom of the hill.

These are some reasons why snowboarding is better than skiing, but these are opinions not facts and if your a skier then you might disagree but if you a snowboarder then you could agree with me.

Citations

“10 reasons why snowboarding is better than skiing.” Alpine Action Blog. 23 Jan. 2017. 01 Feb. 2019 <https://www.alpineaction.co.uk/blog/2014/07/03/10-reasons-why-snowboarding-is-better-than-skiing/>.

Rickard, Jenna. “10 Reasons Snowboarding is Better than Skiing.” Skis.com Blog. 02 Apr. 2018. 01 Feb. 2019 <https://blog.skis.com/10-reasons-snowboarding-is-better-than-skiing/>.