My Final Day

imagesCA35IEGH

This year I have learned many things in this class. Some of which involved a lot of teamwork. Also I have learned how to use the video pad editor and I think it might be helpful for future references. I have also learned how to use different things for audio (like music transitions and blending).

I learned that teamwork is very important in pretty much anything you do. If you are on a news cast and you’re the only one, people will get bored of watching just you and also it might become a little overwhelming to do so much work at once. Also any job you end up doing requires a little amount of teamwork. This will be important in the future because, say you work as a chef at a restaurant, you need to keep in touch with you workers so they know what they are cooking and how to cook it. This requires teamwork. Even as a librarian you need teamwork to collaborate with teachers and students about what books to get. So as you can see all around you people need to use teamwork to get certain things done.

I learned that using the video pad editor can be useful when doing almost any kind of project. You can add pictures and overlay them with music and words. You can also use a PowerPoint to do this but using video pad editor is considerably easier. I think it is somewhat a good thing to use for the future to do any kind of projects in school or for work. You can also cut things out and split the part where you messed up and add the fixed part in. this could be useful if you ever get into a production crew of any sort.

Audacity is a fun and pretty cool thing to use. It is what we used to make our podcasts. I liked it because it was a kind of recording but you didn’t have to be on camera and if you were like me it’s also a good thing cause I’m pretty camera shy. This was an enjoyable way to get news out to people without having to be personally seen. It was also an acceptable way to teach us for future preferences like if we wanted to be on the radio stations (like 93.1) because it teaches us how to be a good talker and act like we are talking to people. This not only somewhat builds up our socialism but it also gives us a sense of power because it since the people can’t see us it always leaves a sense of mystery.

All in all this semester was very interesting and enjoyable. I had fun interacting with new people and seeing the different personalities come out when they did their own thing on announcements and commercials. I not only learned a lot but I had fun learning them. I also hope that the next group of kids that walk through the door into this separate world of awesomesauce they work as a team and have as much fun as I did.