Instagram “Influencers” are Ruining Everything for Everyone.

Most influencers get paid to promote something, that is called sponsorship. Some posts that have been sponsored can make up to 50,000 dollars. for some, that is most of their yearly checkbook. So, of course, many may have a bitter taste in their mouth when they learn that other people, who, in my opinion, don’t have an actual job, earns more than them.

Of course, only .001% of all people on Instagram are legally classified as “Influencers” that is a very small number. the only problem is, many people who are very talented, including artists, photographers, and even regular people get little to no recognition when they are compared to someone to the likes of Tana Mongeau or James Charles. In the end, other, more talented and even much nicer people on Instagram get buried beneath the pictures of Logan Paul and Jeffree Star, because, when brands are looking for people to promote their products, they don’t care about your talent. they care about your numbers. Which, of course, is obviously what any of us would do if we had a huge brand.

On another note, the only thing that I ask for Influencers is to branch out. Not in the sense of into other platforms, but I, and many other people, are sick of the stereotypical person who doesn’t have any other talents other than have followers on Instagram. I know many other also wish this, as well as the wish that more talented people made it onto the “featured section” of Instagram, including the people who are more artistically inclined and creative.

So, I encourage you to look at smaller Instagram accounts and spread the love, because they often dont get as much praise as the bigger, more popular channels get. Of course, I am not saying that a lot of influencers are not talented and beautiful in their own way, they often get a little too much support from their fans who attack anyone who ever talks about maybe looking at other artists.