Danny phantom

If you like Fairly OddParents you should watch Danny phantom because they are made by the same person also Danny phantom is about a half haman half ghost he became a half haman half ghost because his Parents made a Portal to the ghost World but they   didn’t work so they gave up so he went in he turn it on by pressing  the on button  and like song goes his molecules got Rearranged It also  when is he fist woke up he realized he had Snow White hair  and glowing green eyes. How The Show Goes he fights ghost pretty interesting. If ask me they only have 3 Seasons   there would been a 4 seasons If  he didn’t   sold the rights to Nick.

Elmer Earl “ButchHartman IV (born January 10, 1965) is an American animator, writer, producer, YouTuber, director, author and voice actor, best known for creating Nickelodeon’s The Fairly Odd Parents, Danny Phantom, T.U.F.F. Puppy, and Bunsen Is a Beast.

TV show: The Fairly Odd Parents, Bunsen Is a …

Programs created: The Fairly OddParents, Hob…

Children: Carly Hartman, Sophia Hartman

Spouse: Julieann Hartman

Butch Hartman – Wikipedia

3 thoughts on “Danny phantom

1. Personally I did not have any desire to watch this show. His other works were so much more interesting in my book. For example how in Fairly OddParents the main charicter has his wishes granted in odd ways.