Should school days start later? Or earlier?

Honestly school should stay at regular times at 7:20 am. It’s a good time to get up in the morning. And if you start school later no one would have time for after school activities.  And a lot of kids love their after school time. Kids and parents and teachers may think it’s a good idea to start later but honestly your kids won’t have time for after school activities and keep in mind that your child is going to have homework and some kids may have homework in almost all their classes. I advise kids to go to sleep earlier than they are now so they can get some rest and won’t be so tired in the morning and eat breakfast cause that’s what starts your morning and gets you energized. This is not including some things that kids have to do at home. Kids do have chores and chores may take a while plus homework that can take hours school is starting at a good time and I think we should keep it that way. I can say I already know a few kids who are stressed out about school. So if the district changes the time we start school or not kids will be stressed over homework and school work and if they change the time schedule kids won’t have time for after school activities because I know for fact that kids can’t play soccer at night.

Work cited:

“Why Should Schools Start Earlier?” Should Schools Start Earlier? N.p., n.d. Web. 15 Sept. 2016.

“School Start Time and Sleep.” – National Sleep Foundation. N.p., n.d. Web. 15 Sept. 2016.