The musical genius Mr. Argo

img_17931From the looks Mr. Argo is a scary guy but after talking to him he is a badass dude. He has been teaching for 36 years he likes to travel hike and has a passion for Rock N’ Roll Music

As a child Mr. Argo was active where he played tennis, basketball, and baseball he collects baseball cards and has a big passion for rock n’ Roll music some of his favorite bands are The Beatles, Rolling Stones, and beach boys. Mr. Argo wanted to teach because of his influential directors and his inspiring mother.

Mr. Argo decided he wanted to peruse his passion for music. He got his undergrad at eastern New Mexico and got his masters at western state his teaching style is “Tuff Love” or the “Old School method” on the weekend Mr. Argo likes to travel with his 21 year old son and wife. His advice to students that want to become teachers is to find your passion and learn everything about it. When I ask him for life advice he says quote “In everything you do, give it your all”

My experience with Mr. Argo has been awesome I had is class last year all year in Guitar and History of Rock N’ Roll class. I can now say I have experienced the “Old School Method” Mr. Argo is a gnarly guy and I hope a lot of people get inspired from him