My Last Days In Media Production

logo

My semester in this class was amazing. I learned a lot of new things that really interest me and I have really awesome school mates to help and my amazing teacher Mr. Decker who kept me motivated and told me to keep going. Honestly when I first came in this class I felt like everyone in the classroom was rude and I wouldn’t be able to speak my mind, but my teacher didn’t let that happen he told everyone to speak your mind and no one will judge you in here. Once I was stuck in a situation he would come to help me and would step by step show me how to do things. I can proudly say I learned so much in media productions this year with Mr. Decker.

I learned how to use a camera this year. I didn’t know how to use a camera before I came in this class I only knew how to take a picture on a camera and Mr. Decker expanded my learning. This skill is really nice to use in the future because I’ve always wanted to become a photographer. With this skill I could really expand my career in the future.  I even wanted to start YouTube and Mr. Decker helped me know which camera is good and which one is not and how to use a camera and all the supplies that come with a camera when recording. Even if I don’t get to become a photographer I can still use this skill in my everyday life and the best part is I can teach other people how to use this skill.

With learning how to use a camera my teacher Mr. Decker taught me how to edit a recording with a certain app that I think is useful and I’ve actually started using and experiencing more. Going into the future with this skill is amazing because I’ve always had this wild dream of being famous and doing movies I think we have all been there? Can you relate? You never know where the future is going to take you so when having this skill I may actually end up editing movies and having that as my career. Even if I don’t have that wild dream come true I can use this skill as a hobby and teach other people this skill and learning more and more as I explore.

I’m also proud to say that Mr. Decker has taught me how to be more professional with people during an interview and how to interview people more professionally. This certain skill can actually be so useful during the future, like for instance when I go interview for a job my teacher has taught me how to be professional and serious about interviews and if and when I become a person to interview people for a job I know most expectations and I’ve had experience with it.

I honestly love media productions with Mr. Decker because I’ve learned more than I hoped from him and I’ve been treated with much respect from him and my classmates. Honestly I’m sad I have to leave this class for the semester it’s such an amazing class and it seems to me that I’ve grown so much in this class this year.