The life of Mr. Greg

The Fruita 8/9 school has many teachers that are excellent at their job and make their class fun and interesting for all their students and building strong and healthy relationships with all their students and Mr. Greg an outstanding science teacher is one of these extraordinary people, and I got to sit down talk to Mr. Greg and understand his story and what makes him a great teacher.

Mr. Greg grew up in Worcester Massachusetts and as a child wanted to be a Pro Hockey player and, now in 2018 he still wants to be a hockey player, he also still keeps in contact of some of his childhood friend, Mr. Greg went to Doherty Memorial high school and when he wasn’t in school Mr. Greg was play hockey or skate boarding along with playing soccer and baseball, but when he was in school Mr. Greg really enjoyed Auto shop and technical drawing classes

Right now in 2018 Mr. Greg although he didn’t become the Pro Hockey player that he dreamed to be or didn’t become an Environmental scientist, he really enjoys being a F89 science teacher, And during Mr. Greg’s personal life he has two dogs to keep him company along with outdoor activities like hiking, mountain biking, camping and taking his dogs out with him to hike with him, When I asked him if he would change anything about his life what would he change

he said “I don’t think I would change anything about my life, I have a great family, a really good job, I love where I live, I like this town and the people around here, I have a nice house life is good.” His favorite color is green his favorite animal is dogs and wolves, his favorite food is pizza, cheeseburgers and ice-cream,

No as an adult Mr. Greg’s hobby is gardening vegetables and other plants and he is currently is planning next year’s harvest, his garden is described as having a greenhouse and he plans on having seed’s planted by February.

This was Mr. Greg in full detail from where he’s from through his teen years, and his adult life, from daily things to great memory’s that make him the great teacher that he is today, if you can learn anything from Mr. Greg it would be that appreciate what you have like he does and live in the moment and enjoy life these things and everything in this article make’s an amazing person and I will remember him for years to come.