The Great Miss Noble

Have you heard about our wonderful teacher Miss Noble. Well I’m here to tell you all about her. She is a math teacher at the fruita 8/9. And the best in the school. Now I am going to tell you a little about her childhood.

That’s not what was a kid she only had one brother. One of her favorite games to play with your family would have been uno. But before they could play uno the had to eat their lunch. It was some good old tuna fish. Which Miss Noble could not stand to eat. So she would drop it off to her little dog so she would not have to eat it. But this is where it gets interesting her high school years.

As you can tell Miss Noble was a cool cat in school. She drove her stylish Camry high school everyday. Miss noble was one of the popular kids at her school. But when lunch came around she did not care who came with her she was going to taco bell. To go get some crunchy taco. She was starving from all that learning. Can you won’t believe this Miss Noble like to go to school. But now we have Miss noble crazy years. Of collage.

As you can tell in College of this Miss Noble went to be a math teacher.  But she was employee at the movie theater. And when she was not doing that she was watching little kiddos and daycare. When Miss Noble graduated she had so much fun is one of her best memories in college. Now we have Miss Noble as a adult.

She have one child. Which is probably pretty cool because Miss Noble son. When the snow will retire she wants to go travel the world but you will never forget the memories that she made at fruita 8/9. I hope you had a great time reading this now you know all there is to know about Miss Noble.

P.S.

I am Miss Noble favorite student.