Interview with Ms. Schafer

ms.schaferElyza Lynn Schafer was born September 3 in Grand Junction, CO. Growing up in Fruita, CO she attended Fruita Monument High School. Her favorite school subjects were science and gym. She played basketball and softball while attending. Her favorite hobbies now that she loves doing are basketball, softball, cooking.  Her best quality is she is patient. She needs it in order to deal with kids here at this school. Her life goal is to have fun in life and make the most of it because you only get to live once. Schafer enjoys cheesecake. Weird but a very delicious dessert. She said that her main motto or the name of her life song would be titled “Live, Laugh, Love”. Schafer said if she could have any superpower she would want super speed. Super speed because I mean come on who would wanna be totally beast and be the fastest? You are crazy if you don’t. Schafer is afraid of heights she does not like them. At all.  I asked her two random questions. What do you think of when you hear the word “yellow”? Schafer thinks of sunflower. Bright and full of life she says. The last question I asked her was “ If you were a crayon what color would you be?” she replied “blue because its my favorite color and it is the color of FRUITA!!!”. That is Ms. Elyza Lynn Schafer.