Ms.McDowell

I have to say that I have the best student teacher ever, her name is Ms. McDowell. She is a student teacher for Mrs. LaCount. McDowell was born in Sioux Fall, South Dakota. She has an older brother and a little sister. She went to Central high school in Grand Junction.  In high school she played on the Central volleyball team. She has two cats and a puppy that she loves and can’t stop talking about!! Ms. McDowell loves the little mermaid so much that her favorite movie, Disney movie, and if she could be any princess, it would be the Little Mermaid.

McDowell’s favorite holiday is Halloween, (I think so she can dress up has the Little Mermaid). She loves to shop at forever 21 and Ikea. She loves the song “She’s so Mean” by Matchbox 20, and her favorite animal is a cat, but also loves dogs. If she could compete in the Olympics she would do the shot put. What she likes to do on her free time besides read is blog and decorates.

Ms. McDowell is 22 years old and does want to get married and have kids one day, but first she wants her dreams to come true. The reason why she became, or is becoming a teacher, is because she wants to make a change and she loves kids. I love Ms. McDowell, and in my honest opinion she is the best student teacher ever.