Weight Lifting Supplements

In the bodybuilding world there are many ways to get bigger faster. Some people take steroids to get bigger and stronger. Some people like to take a healthier and legal way of getting bigger and stronger these people will use weight lifting supplements. Some of the supplements people use is Creatine, Protein Powder, and multivitamins. All of these products have effects on the outcome of lifting.

Creatine is probably one of the most infamous workout supplements out there. Creatine helps fuel your muscles during a high intensity workout. Creatine will help increase body mass at a higher rate than people who don’t take creatine. Protein powder is another great way for people to after your workout your muscles need different things to rebuild and get stronger protein shakes will do that for you and you will give you muscles just what they need to get stronger. Multi Vitamins give your body essential vitamins for your body to stay healthy.

I chose this topic to talk about because there are two different routes people can take to get bigger and stronger. I chose to show the research on the healthier way. If you use the above supplements instead of illegal substances it will help you in the long run and be an overall healthy outcome. A quote that one of my friends say about supplements is “ I don’t always take supplements but when I do I go hard in the paint” (D Yeager).

“Supplement Articles.” Bodybuilding.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 24 Oct. 2012. <http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbmainsupp.htm>.

1 thought on “Weight Lifting Supplements