Ms. Moore

Today I interned Mrs. Moore about her like in high school college and teaching career.

What high school did you go to? “I went to Fruita monument high school”. What was your favorite subject? “My favorite subject in high school was science. I had a really crazy earth science teacher that got me interested in the weirdness of science I guess”. What was your favorite sport in high school? “Well I enjoyed going to the football games I had a good time like most high school students. But I played varsity softball, and was the starting catcher on the 1989 state softball team. “Who was your favorite teacher? “My favorite teacher in high school was Marylan King Shepard; she was the swimming/Pe teacher. And in fact the swimming pool is now named after her. “What did you like most about your high school? “Ummmm….high school was the time of my life were I started to feel some freedom, I mean I was still under my parents rule but I really started to feel like I had the opportunity to start making some decision on what I wanted to do with my like.”

What college did you go to? “I went to two college, I went to coble community college in coble Kansas ummm just for one year. I went on a full athletic scholarship. And I ended up getting injured in the first of the two seasons because we played both spring and fall seasons. So I had to red shirt the remaining the rest of the season. Wasn’t able to return to the sport the falling year under doctor advice. So ummm I returned home and ummm went to mesa. “What college did you want to go to? “I think everyone always wants to go to the worlds greats college, but I just wanted to some were that would give me a good education. “What was your favorite subject? “Umm my favorite subject was English. But more specifically British lit.”

What inspired you to become a teacher? “Well I started out as a sports Madison manger but in did not quite get it, and I was always tutoring my friends in lit and I liked helping so yeah.”How long have you been teaching? “Ummm I have been teaching for 16 years”. If you could change your job to anything in the world what would it be? “Ummm I don’t think there is anything else I would rather do.”

I personally have her as a teacher and she is vary help full, and she describes everything in a way that everyone can understand. She is nice and approachable and in my opinion a very good teacher. I am glad I have her and she is one of my faverites.