Why fall is the best season

I know that watching the fun of summer disappear slowly out of sight is no easy task but at the same time the best is starting, fall. Some people think that summer is the best season of them all because you can swim in the pool, hang out with your friends and NO school! Or some think that winter is the best because you get to ski and snowboard or Christmas time, maybe you’re even excited for the New Year. But personally fall is one of the best things to ever happen to the world. The beauty of it all comes together in a masquerade of colors, the trees loose there coat and as they fall with love, and you see red, orange, yellow, and maybe still a little green.

Maybe clothes don’t matter to some people but for me they do, and who does not love wearing a sweater and some boots, curly hair and cuddling. You get to pile the leaves and jump in them, crisp air and Halloween. Now, don’t get too overwhelmed with joy and happiness “Apple picking becomes a thing, and pies start taking over the kitchen counter during the fall.” And personally I think going to the pumpkin patch and haunted corn maze with friends is the best part of it all.

Another great reason for fall being the best, is Thanksgiving because of all the FOOD!!! If you don’t like food you are probablyFall color, Colorado Highway 145 in the San Juan Mountains, near Telluride, Colorado USA. crazy. Because in this season you gather with your family and thank each other for being there, and stuff your face so much you probably don’t want to eat for another week or so. Let’s give all these famous foods names. Well of course there is going to be a ham and let’s not forget a giant turkey with stuffing, yum. And all the spectacular sides including Green bean casserole, creamed corn bread, and sweet baked potatoes with marshmallows, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes and gravy, Brussel sprouts with bacon, scalloped potatoes, bread rolls, and pies.

Yet another great reason everybody loves fall, Halloween. Because haunted houses are amazing and great for the mind, just kidding they are probably even scarier then all scary movies put together but I’m also a chicken. Corn mazes and pumpkin patches are great to, pick a size any size. And don’t even get me started on the hot chocolate and cuddles when you’re cold or scared. And the best part of it all, dressing up and getting to be whatever you want to be without being judged. It’s my favorite, what are you going to be for Halloween this year? As I pointed out multiple times, that fall is the best season ever.

Grasso, Chelsey. “Bustle.” Bustle. N.p., n.d. Web. 13 Oct. 2015.

“18 Reasons Why Fall Is the Best Season of Any Season, Hands Down.” – Offbeat. Off Beat, n.d. Web. 14 Oct. 2015.

Alton’s Best Ever Green Bean Casserole: Food Network.” 50+ Classic Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes. Food Network, n.d. Web. 14 Oct. 2015