Interview With The Wonderful Mrs. Muller

So the teacher that I interviewed yesterday was Mrs. Muller. And I asked her 10 questions and I interviewed her in her classroom. The 10 questions that I asked her were easy and fast and It only took us like 1 to 3 minutes. So the questions were easy to answer because the questions were simple … So the first question that I asked her was “What state were you born in…” And she said “Colorado” … And the other questions that I asked her was “How many years have you been a teacher for …” , “What middle school and high school did you go to…” , “What is your favorite activity” , “What college did you go to…” , “Why did you come to Fruita..” , “What football team do you like..” , “What sport do you like…” , “What was your favorite childhood memory..” and “What town did you grew up in ..” . I should’ve asked her 15 or 20 questions because it would longer and we could’ve took like 6 to 10 minutes to answer the questions …  If I interview her again I would ask her 15 questions and the interview would take like 10 minutes and the questions are going to be really hard .

So I chose Mrs. Muller because she’s the nicest teacher ever. She’s really sweet. I loved interviewing her because I took my time to answer the questions.