Mrs. Gryniewicz

Do you like math? Well I don’t, but so far this semester I have truly enjoyed it because of a teacher who I’ve gotten to know better in the last few weeks. Her name is Mrs. Gryniewicz, and she is one of my favorite teachers at the 8/9. She is very open to questions and just fun to talk to about things outside of school. She is very helpful, and explains things very well. She is a fun teacher around the classroom and likes to interact with her students. If you get Mrs. G for your math teacher for the semester, you’re in luck. Finally, here is a little summary of her.

Mrs. G is a super cool teacher and I enjoy being in her class as I got to know her through the interview I got to know that she loves talking to kids and getting to know them. She also like to see the growth through the years . I asked her if there were any other subjects she would like to teach and she said she would have taught social studies but there weren’t enough spots so she moved to math. She struggled in math but she was determined to get a degree for it so she could help other people with it and wanted them to enjoy it. Like me I hated when we had to learn online and then face to face and then online. She also hated it but she powered through it.

Outside of school Mrs. G is super active. She enjoys hiking, skiing, gardening, and traveling. She has been to many places including places outside of the country. Here are some of them. south Korea, Italy, France, Mexico, Canada, and the UK. I had asked her what was the coolest place she has been and she relied with “ I think the coolest place I’ve been is south Korea because I had known about somebody who lived there and they showed me all the cool places and where to go and what to do.” Mrs. G is not into sports but like I had said she loves outdoor activities. Like me she loves food and all the different types of food. She loves spicy food.

Mrs. G’s childhood sounded pretty cool. She had four brothers and babysat all the time. She said she was hardly ever bored because she always had something to do with friends or even family. Mrs. G said she would not want to go back to her childhood because she like where she is at and there are parts she would not want to go back for, but she would love to go back to her 30’s. Mrs. G said that she misses playing in the neighborhood with all her friends. Growing up I had always had a dream car but Mrs. G never did and still does not which is pretty cool. She also said she loved school and was into everything like clubs and afterschool activities.

Finally, Mrs. G is my favorite math teacher so far and if you have never got to meet her you should go down and meet her. She would love to talk to you and she has so many fun stories to listen to. While doing the interview we talked more than actually doing the interview and the 45 minutes went by so fast. Unfortunately I won’t be able to have her again for my math teacher next year but it has been super fun.