Interview with Mrs. Sneddon

Shannon SneddonWelcome to the world of Shannon Sneddon. She was born here in Fruita, CO. She was born on the cold winter day of January 28th. She grew up not too far from where she was born in the town of good ol’ Grand Junction, CO. She enjoyed learning business in high school.  She also enjoys following her kids around with their many activities and sports. She is a volunteer EMT for the Fruita fire department. When she was a youngling she loved to play softball and swim. She was like a fish out of water when she couldn’t swim. I asked her many random questions. I asked “what would you do if you had a week to do whatever you wanted and money wasn’t an issue?” She replied “I would travel with family and go on a cruise to Tahiti and have someone clean my house haha.” Coke or Pepsi? She chose Pepsi . I would almost consider that un-American. Shannon’s life goal is to be happy and healthy and keep her family happy and healthy. One random fact about Shannon is she and unorganized organized person. Her fellow staff members call it organized chaos.  Her life motto is to live happy and be strong. WILDCAT STRONG! She thinks the jets and bears will be in the super bowl and that the bears are going to win. I think she is crazy. GO JETS! She was afraid of the dark when she was little. She told me not to tell anyone but she still is. She has a little princess night light! That is what I call one awesome teacher! I asked her “what do you think of when you hear the word “cereal”? She said, “ I think of crunchy Deliciousness. Her favorite smells are lilac, cinnamon, and any Christmas smell she loves  Christmas!