Interview with Mr. Madison

Picture 001

Señor Greg Madison is one of the three Spanish teachers at our school. He was born in Oceanside, California. He has lived in many places like Dallas, Uravan, Colorado, Santa Barbara, Kentucky, Utah and in Grand Junction which is where he lives now. He grew up with four brothers and one sister. When he grew up all he wanted to be was happy.

He went to Grand Junction High School which is the rival school to Fruita Monument High School which is where he teaches now.  His favorite teacher in school was Mr. Moon. After high school he went to college to study to be a teacher at C.S.U. University of Texas, Mesa State and Western state.  He started teaching 10 years ago. He is quite a jokester and said, “The only reason I became a teacher was because I was delusional and I didn’t know any better.”

Then he found his wife who he has been married to for 26 years. He has four daughters and in the future he wants to learn how to surf. Senor Madison is a really funny teacher who loves to joke around with his students. “We learn a lot in that class, and it is really fun,” says one of his students, Mackayley Rossman. Over all Greg Madison is a very interesting and fun teacher at the Fruita 8/9.