Interview with Mrs. King

Picture 002

For this week’s blog post, I interviewed Mrs. King. Mrs. King was born in Platte, SD. She has also live in other places in SD and in Grand Junction Colorado where she is currently living.  She grew up with two brothers and one sister. Mrs. King went to South Dakota State University for college. Her Favorite Subject was English and Social Studies. Her least favorite subject was Science. Growing up Mrs. King wanted to be a teacher and as she got older she achieved her dreams.

Mrs. King has been married for 26 years and has three children. She has been teaching for 22 years.  Mrs. King became a teacher because in her high school she had an English teacher who inspired her and cared about her students. For the Future Mrs. King plans to continue teaching or at least be working in high school.

Mrs. King is a teacher at Fruita 8/9. She teaches Comp/Lit and Honors Comp/Lit for 9th grade students. I am in Mrs. King’s Honors Comp/Lit class and I have learned so much this year. She pushes me and makes learning fun.  Mrs. King is a great teacher at Fruita 8/9!