Our Crazy Gym Teacher

Our Crazy Gym Teacher

Everyone in the school probably  knows MR.COOPER.  He was born back when the dinos roamed the earth. Mr. Cooper was born in Rangly, Colorado on April 31, 1957. When he was a young boy he used to play sports like baseball, football, and basketball. He went to Rangly High School and played football for the High School. After High School he went on to multiple colleges like Southern CO, Christian University, and Mesa State. After college he got married in 2002 and has 1 kid. He wanted to become a teacher for two reasons the summers off and he loves kids. During summer he likes to fish and hunt. Coop just doesn’t like just kids he loves steak as well. That’s what makes Mr. Cooper the craziest gym teacher I’ve ever had.

Coop wasn’t always a wacky gym teacher when he first starting teaching he was a coach for football, volleyball, and softball. He loves sports that’s why he became a gym teacher in the first place.

The reason I picked Coop as a teacher to interview was because how he makes gym fun. He will yell at you but then your best of friends after. Mr. Cooper is a bigger guy who is a gym teacher that’s what makes him such a awesome gym teacher. Everyone says you need to be in shape to be a gym teacher, but for Coop you don’t.

My personal opinion about Coop is that he is a crazy teacher but that’s what makes him the best gym teacher. Mr. Cooper will be on of the teachers that I will miss  when I go to the high school.