Mr. Laurenti

When Mr. Laurienti wasjust a young boy teaching wasn’t on his mind. He thought more about the art like acting. When he was in high school he was doing theater and hanging out with friend’s maybe shoot some baskets because in the apartment village that he grew up in it was centered around a basketball court. His first job was a dish washer at a restaurant telling me that “was a horrible job”. He drove something that would pick up the ladies, a 1996 comet white and brown. He thought about girls, books, and work just like an average teenage boy would be.

When he grew up he went to college at Mesa and got his master threw UFC. But, on his down time he likes to hang out with his family and watch movies or even sometimes track or basketball. He also loves his music, listening to led Seplan or the beetles, and if he could go anywhere in the world he would go to Korea with his family just because of the history behind it. He has 2 natural kids and 2 steps and has been married for 8 years and loves his life and loves his family and friends that bless him every day.

Mr. Laurienti is a fun guy to talk to having him for a year I kind of got to know him. He is a good teacher to have well that’s what I thought. He enjoys teaching and likes to joke around with his students. If you ask him who his favorite student he would say “they all are my favorite”. When you see him at school I guarantee he will give a smile and ask how you are doing, it’s just the kind of guys he is. He said he wouldn’t want to change anything about his life he“likes today”.