my hero!!!(:

When you were little you always had a hero right? It was always a firefighter or a police man or maybe even a wrestler. Well when I was little my heroes were the men who stood on the front lines and fought for our country with everything they had, risking their lives to make sure our country and us as people were free. Those are the really heroes and people don’t realize that. They should be more recognized so that they are shown as the real heroes not some wrestler that gets fame by going and throwing other guys around.  No, it should be the men that stand on the front lines willing to die for their country!

My own brother had joined the military three years ago. He is honestly the biggest inspiration I’ve ever had to live up to. When he left I didn’t think I’d miss him as much as I did. But watching him climb into that van and leave us his home for the first time really hit home when I saw him drive away. I missed him like crazy but I know he was doing what he wanted to do and what made him proud to serve the military and his country. I know he’s not the only soldier out there but I know him personally and I know that he was going to do all he could to help his country. He is my hero and my big brother I look up to him for everything and when he joined the military it shown what kind of guy he really is which is one that’s willing to do anything he can to protect the country he loves and the people the loves. He just recently got to come home for good completely out of the military, but that doesn’t mean that he isn’t my hero anymore. It means he served his time and now he gets to come home and be with his family.

Not ever hero wears capes and has a secret identity. They are normal people like you and me but they’re good natured and willing to help and serve their country if need be. Maybe people should think twice about when they say their hero is a wrestler or a super hero, think about the people that risk their lives every day for them, those are the people that need recognition.

work cited:

http://www.todaysmilitary.com/

http://www.military.com/