This year in media production By: Kaed Olguin

This year in media productions I have learned many things that can help me now during school and in the next few years coming up in the future. It’s been helpful because there was many things I’ve been wanting to learn and I did learn what I wanted to learn and hopefully I could get better at these skills.

One of the things I have learned is team work I have learned that working with people you don’t really know can work out because during the year you get to know the person and there works skills so in the future when or if you do get to work with that person you now know how their work skills are. It also prepares working with others in jobs because when you have a job you don’t work alone you have teammates with you and you need to learn to get along and work together to get work in on time , because there are certain times when you need to turn in stuff on time.

I’ve also learned many computer skills I’ve learned to make a video and how to edit it by cutting things out or putting in music, that skill can help me on future work in school with power points or to just make fun videos edits, Photoshop also takes place in this skill category because it’s kind of a hard task to complete yet is fun because you can make so many funny
pictures or add stuff to make it look creative and you can share it with friends.

There’s also responsibility when it comes to media production turn in work no matter what on time is very important because things need to go up on a certain time and date.
It can help in the future in jobs by showing up on time because you yourself are the worksheet being turned in on time, by showing up ready to go. It also shows when you don’t show up on time there is consequences like there is in school now, you can get bad grades in jobs you can most likely get fired and not have a job so if you get bad grades you don’t graduate so you can’t have a good living life like others who were on task and turn stuff in on time, by having the responsibility they have learned.

It is important to learn a lot of different skill’s because they really do help you in the future a lot no matter what skill it is it always helps to learn something new.