Mr. Chirdon

ChirdonMr. Chirdon was born in a place called Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. He wanted to teach science because he finds it most interesting in life and he wants to continue to learn with his students. For college Mr. Chirdon went to three different universities but he only wanted me to list one and that was San Diego State University. Mr. Chirdon loves to teach because he enjoys continuing to learn and he loves to help his students. This may seem funny but Mr. Chirdon’s favorite subject in school when he was a kid was lunch. In his spare time Mr. Chirdon likes to hike, build things, and come up with new science ideas to share to his students. He went to high school at Conestoga Valley High school in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. His students mean a lot to him because he said “I want to see them as our future, those students who maximize their potential I see them do great things in life.” Congratulations to Mr. Chirdon he has put up with kids for 26 years and he want to continue for at least 5 more years.    Mr. Chirdon loves all of his students very much so if you get or have him treat him with great respect.

1 thought on “Mr. Chirdon