Media Production Final

This semester was fun but it didn’t help with my future career and planning for it. The blog helped since I need to update my status and when people need my help they will want to know about me. The commercial didn’t help because I don’t need to use that for my career. Lastly, the announcements didn’t help like the commercials. These skills helped with other things but not my career.

The blog is important to my career because it will help me get the news out about my career to others who need me. It tells Designpeople about the career and what I do. It also tells about you and some of your personalities. They will trust me if they knew more about me so a blog is the way to go in this career. This is a very important skill for my future business.

Then we have commercials, all though they were fun they were not important to my business. I learned how to use the camera and how to make good quality commercials, it was simple. These commercials were fun because you got to make them how you wanted to, whether it was about school or a business. I may use this in the future but not with my career.

Lastly, there is announcements, they were definitely not important to my career because it has nothing to do with it. It was fun and I got to interact with people I didn’t know for the first time.  You get to share announcements local or global giving people the news. It shows people important things but not as important to my career. This skill will definitely not be used in my future business.

My career is an architectural engineer, I will not need some of these skills mainly the blog to let people know about my business. I will help them mainly build their homes and not use much media like announcements and commercials. With this career, I will design and build houses to the fullest, it has always been my passion to build and design houses. This is my future career.