Most Important things I’ve Learned

Teamwork, Responsibility, editing, recording and taking pictures has a plethora of meanings but not just any meanings, they make a really big impact in everyone’s life. But it doesn’t just depend oTeamworkn that, it depends on how you handle it. Everyone uses that daily, even if they don’t know it impacts them. We get put in groups/teams almost every day whether it’s a job or school. Everyone take responsibility on everything they do and to themselves with School, job or family.

Starting with Teamwork you use it daily in your life whether it’s with school or a job. I would use it daily at school, and especially for announcements. We each would have a job, not an actual job but a job where we either had to do the announcements, Take Pictures of SOTW, Make an IROAR commercial or Blog. Every single one of these jobs had to deal with teamwork. We each participated in everything, we helped each other out, and by doing all that we got the job done together as a team. For example, when doing the IROAR commercial we would need extra people. Some ofMedia pic us would brain storm what we would do, we would all pitch in our ideas for the commercial we would help each other out. After we got done picking out our idea we get the camera and head to a spot where the scene would make sense. We would record and once we were all done we would head back to the classroom and edit the commercial. Teamwork has an impact on a bunch of people, some don’t know it and others do.

Responsibility is one of the biggest impacts in everyone’s life. You show how you care about whatever it is that you are working on. You work hard on what is directed to you. Deadlines are also a really big part of responsibility, you have to be responsible enough to know when projects, and essays are due. In every school and job, you show responsibility every day. In school we do blogs, our teacher gives us a topic to write about. He also gives us a deadline, and by us it’s our job to actually do the blog, finish it and turn it in before the deadline.Video Pad

Editing, Recording, and taking pictures comes very helpful to everyone. You’re learning different kinds of techniques every day that may or may not come helpful to you in the future. Some people make this an impact in their life. They become Photographers, Camera men, etc. This became an impact in my life, I used it almost every day in Media Productions. When doing the IROAR commercial we would use the Camera, we would record multiple shots of different angles making sure we got all we needed we headed to the classroom and start editing. It showed a big impact on my life because now i know how to edit and record. If it ever comes in my life, I’ll know what to do.

Some don’t realize how a big of an impact all these things are to us. They may use it daily but never actually realize how it affects us. But to me responsibility makes one of the biggest impact on my life. Taking responsibility is by showing how hard you work to get things done. I do that every single day in all of my class, I’m pretty sure everyone does that to including jobs too.