Mrs. Muller Biography (Interview)

Mrs. Muller grew up in the Redlands in Grand Junction. She went to Fruita and was the last freshman class at the actual high school. Mrs. Muller’s childhood best friend was named Brook Janowit, she grew up the street from Mrs. Muller. They would always play sports with each other, they hung out together, and walk home with each other after school to hang out.

Mrs. Muller was outside all the time, she was very active and played sports like Soccer and Basketball. Mrs. Muller worked a lot in college so her fun in her college years was to just hang out with friends and go to movies. Mrs. Muller is an apple person. She was born and raised on country but she likes it all. She likes entertaining books that are easy to follow even though she is a literacy teacher. Mrs. Muller has three siblings and she is the “baby” of four children.

Mrs. Muller got married in the summer of 2015. Her name before marriage was Ms. McGee In her free time, she likes to hang out with her family. She has lots of nieces and nephews.  Mrs. Muller likes to hang out with her “Hubs”. She likes to run sometimes and be outside. Mrs. Muller thinks the best quality of this school is the students and staff and that Fruita 8/9 has nice people all around.

Mrs. Muller is a wonderful teacher that can really connect with her students. I chose Mrs. Muller because she is my favorite teacher at this school. It is so great that I had the opportunity to get to be a student for Mrs. Muller. She has taught me so much in less than a school year already. Not just about literacy, but tons of life lessons.