Finals

In the first paragraph, I’ll be talking about working in a group. Working with a group is hard because mostly everyone in your group can be annoying. People in my group are always loud.

In the second paragraph, I’ll be talking about the class, so the class is fun because you get to make the announcements. Doing the announcements is so fun because you get to be on camera. Mostly I don’t like being on the announcements… because I’m always nervous and I don’t talk loud. Doing the commercials and the student of the week was fun because you get to take pictures of the students that got good grades.

In the third paragraph, I’ll be talking about photo shopping, so photo shopping is so fun because you get to pick out a picture and you get to photo shop it into any background.

Conclusion, in the class that I’m taking right now is important because the class is really easy to pass. All you got to do is write, be on camera and be on the announcements.

In the fourth paragraph, I’ll be talking about why the class is fun, so the class is fun because I mostly get to do nothing. Also you can be on your phone if you don’t have anything to do.

In the last paragraph, I’ll be talking about blogs, the blogs are super important because you get to research some stuff that’s going on right now, If you find something interesting, You got to type about it.