Mrs. Noble

Last year, I had this amazing math teacher. So when I was tasked with interviewing a teacher at my school, she was the first person I thought of. Ms. Noble is the teacher I credit my math skills to. In the previous years of school, I had hated math. But when I joined her class, I actually began to enjoy the subject. So I interviewed her for my assignment this week to find out more about her. Here is what I found out.

I walked into her new classroom, located where Mrs. Fyock’s old room was. I was welcomed to silence, something rare for a classroom full of students. The year before, I would walk into her old classroom and hear people conversing and making noises all period. I was shocked to see this difference, being it had only been a year. I took Ms. Noble’s picture and started rapid-firing the questions to her. I first asked her where she grew up, which she replied that she grew up here in Grand Junction. As I continued I learned that she loved watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S, her favorite food is popcorn and she would love to travel to Italy.

I continued digging and learned that her idol growing up was her 8th-grade history teacher/volleyball coach. I asked her if she participated in any extracurricular which she replied with cheer, volleyball, basketball, softball, yearbook, and advanced leadership team. As I asked this her class quietly laughed at the fact she was in cheer. I found out that she went to three colleges including CMU, Hawaii Pacific University, and Oswego University. While at these colleges. she studied math education at all three. I asked what made her want to teach and she said that she had always wanted to be a teacher, ever since kindergarten.

As my final question, I asked if she had any advice for students at the 8/9 and she told me that student should put their desk on top of another and sit in it. Which her class also laughed at.

I’m so excited that I learned so much about Ms. Noble in this interview. She helped me so much so I’m happy that I was able to learn about her and her life.

1 thought on “Mrs. Noble