Media Production Final

My first day of media production, I honestly thought this class would be boring. I thought I would just sit and edit videos. Little did I know I would not only be editing but going to talk to people and interviewing them, writing about things going on and informing people about what was going on at school.  My first day of media production, I honestly thought this class would be boring. I thought I would just sit and edit videos. Little did I know I would not only be editing but going to talk to people and interviewing them, writing about things going on and informing people about what was going on at school.
On skill I learned about in this class was editing. I learned to edit video and make videos look cool. This is helpful to me because one of my dream jobs is to edit movies. So with the knowledge from this class, I can possibly pursue that dream and be able to entertain people with the power of film.
Another thing I learned is how to be kind to others. I had to deal with a lot of people this semester. In this class, we interview people and have to work with people a lot. So I had to learn how to be kind to others so I could be able to work with the people I did. This applies to my life because outside of this class, I have to work with others and to do that well, you have to be kind to them. So this skills has helped me in every subject, not just media productions.
The last thing I learned in Media Production is Teamwork. I had to work with two other girls this entire semester and to get our team to do great work, we had to learn teamwork. Outside of class, Teamwork is important to jobs and life in general because in whatever job you do, you have to work with others to get stuff done.
This was a lot of fun. I really loved that I got to learn stuff that I wouldn’t have known how to do without it.