Essay

Blog Essay

In my Video/Media Productions class I learned a lot. Three things that I learned is How to Photoshop, Make a Podcast, and How to edit/make videos. Photoshop is a little hard but it can be very fun. Podcasts are pretty easy and so is editing a video. I enjoyed doing these things.

When you are photoshopping you can choose whatever pictures you want and you can edit/photoshop however you want. You can change the color of your picture, make it big or small. Whatever you want to do to your picture you are able to do that. You can crop the photo and erase what you don’t want. You are able to put anything you want and however you want. It is pretty fun to do once you get the hang of it. 

When you make a Podcast you need to figure out what you are going to say. After you finish making a script you record yourself and it doesn’t have to be super long or really short. Once you finish recording you can edit out parts you want. You could also add in music to the background. It is pretty easy. It can be any song, and you can make it quieter so you can still here yourself talk.

You can take a video of anything and you can put pictures into your video. There are many things that you could do. you can make a slideshow thing. and it is cool to watch after you finish it. You can also add music into it and you can add headers or whatever you think of putting in. If you made/make announcements you can put student of the week and other important things that week.

If you like to do any of these things you should take Video/Media Productions. It is really fun and you would have a lot of fun doing things in this class. I sure enjoyed it. 🙂