Mr.Good Blog

This blog is an interview is about Mr.Good’s childhood and his high school and college life. I went and asked him questions about his childhood and college years. 

The first question is where are you from? And he answered “I was born in California and moved to Virginia and then PA and then after PA after there for a while he moved to Washington and then he finally ended up in  Colorado.” As he was a kid he said he used to hang out in the woods and played with friends. After that I asked him if he has any siblings he replied “Yes I do I have 5 siblings.” one of Mr.Good’s favorite childhood memory was he replied with he really enjoyed Scout camp. He said he likes to do scout in his spare time.

He said he attended South kit sap high school in Washington. I asked him what he did after school he said he did track and swimming. When he was in high school he rode the bus to school. His favorite class in high school was Chemistry. I asked him if he played any sports he said he did swimming and track.

I asked him if he attended college he said yes I do and then I asked him what college did he go to he said I went to Washington State university. He said his first car was a Mazda prodaja . His degree was in Geology for college. I asked him what schools has he taught at he said West and Fruita. He has been teaching for 5 years so far.

I interviewed Mr Good because he was new and seemed like a cool teacher and that’s why I interviewed him. Also i interviewed him because he’s one of my teachers I have for study hall. So overall hes said he’s having a good time at Fruita and I he has a good rest of the year.