what I learned this year!

Media productions has been an amazing experience this year with how crazy it has been with covid. To be honest I had no idea what media productions truly was until I looked at my schedule right before the second semester and one of my fellow classmates told me that it was the class incharge of the announcements and i thought that was cool. This class has taught me many skills that I can use further on in life such as being able to talk to people, time management,and being able to understand the basics of most editing softwares.

To relate to public speaking skills with having to g out of my comfort zone and go interview and take pictures or students for interviews it helped me with being able to simply speak inside the classroom or speak in front of a crowd so i truly thx media productions for that but this class causes you to meet deadlines! if you do not have a good worth ethic or are able to stay on task this class is not for you but if you can keep up and handle that then your all good to go because this class helps you so much with being able to keep on task with your work in any class because you truly learn the basics of deadlines but i am so thankful for that because now i will be able to use that in any class for the rest of high school or even in the workforce. the last skill i truly thin i learned with taking this class this year is being able to learn the basics of any editing website out there because how often we use adobe in this class  it will truly help me with any of my future computer classes or if i possibly ever want to code a video game or something you never know what you will do over summer break am i right.

The things you do in this class is mostly fun with getting to do the project group and getting to go talk to people let me just say i have probably at least 20 photos of random people on my phone to where if you looked at my camera roll you would probably think i’m a stocker. Then you get to create things like i do now like a blog  the blog group is ok not my favorite but not my least favorite  because i get to pick thing that i personally like to write about and that’s pretty cool.But now my least favorite group was personally the  project group to be honest i dont like photoshop whatsoever it doesn’t come easy and i think its truly really confusing. I saved the best for last he announcement group this group is just really eventful and leaves a lot of opportunity not to mention i also had half of the hour to play run which was really nice i got through all of the levels.

So in conclusion media production is awesome and we had the best class of all time so if anyone is reading this and has the opportunity i totally suggest taking it. This class taught me some great skills that i will use throughout all my years of high school and possibly even in the workplace so i just want to say thank you to Mr.decker for this amazing opportunity and i will never forget it.