Introducing Mrs.Vassen

Introducing Mrs.Vassen

10/28/2021

Teacher Interview

Current Time Questions/ About

Question One, Tell me a little about yourself. Mrs.Vassen responds, “A little about myself?  I currently enjoy long-distance runs. I have an 8 month old son, named Hudson, and I currently love all animals but I truly adore dogs.”

Question Two, What made you decide to become a teacher, What classes do you teach? Mrs.Vassen responds, “I became a teacher because even as a child I always wanted to be a teacher. The classes I currently teach are Global Studies and Law.”

Question Three, If you had the chance to redo your career life would you change anything? Mrs.Vassen responds, “Honestly, I would change my career choice, I wouldn’t want to change it for my life”

Question Four, What is your favorite thing about being a teacher? Mrs.Vassen responds, “ I love how everyday is different and how the students really do keep you on your toes.”

Question Five, What is your least favorite thing about being a teacher? Mrs.Vassen responds, “My least favorite thing about being a teacher is trying to deal with kids that are overly lazy. It’s really hard to motivate students who can’t/wont motivate themselves, you’ve got to just try.

High school and College Questions.

Question One, Tell me a little about your High School experience. Mrs.Vassen responds, “It was pretty great, all thought it was a smaller high school. I loved the place, I loved the people, and I knew just about everyone. It was a great experience”

Question Two, What was your mindset going into College and High School? Mrs.Vassen responds, “During college I was one of the more average students. I focused on my work but I also focused a lot on the athletic opportunities. Overall I thought it was a pretty experience.” “For high school, I tried to be as sociable as possible, as I already enjoyed being involved in as many things as possible”

Question Three, During school, did you do any extracurricular activities? Mrs.Vassen responds, “During school, I was on the Ski team, but I also did softball and track. Both of which were good experiences.”

Question Four, If you change one thing about your high school years what would it be? Mrs.Vassen responds, “I think most kids hurry to finish it, so honestly I would have changed the speed and let school really soak in.”

Childhood Questions

Question One, How was your childhood? Mrs.Vassen responds, “I had a pretty awesome childhood, my family did a lot of traveling so I got to go hiking, camping, and skiing all the time.”

Question Two, How does your mindset differ from your childhoods? Mrs.Vassen responds, “I think with age your mindset changes a lot. So I’d think my mind has become more aware and has changed a lot”

Question Three, Do you think your current job experiences affected your current job? Mrs.Vassen responds, “I think so, I had a really supportive parent that helped give me good advice, I wanted to give this advice to others, besides I always wanted to be a teacher as a little girl”

Condensed Information

Mrs.Vassen is a simplistic teacher that values life choices and goals. She thinks that most of her life happened for a reason and she’s content with that. She values her health and the health of the people around her. She wants to give to the youth so they can make better-informed decisions in hopes that one day we might have the next generation of Americans. Americans that can do something and build respect, Americans that know someone, help someone, and someday make the world a better place. She believes that everyone can do better if they motivate themselves and make those goals and join those clubs. Mrs.Vassen believes.