Thanksgive

THANKSGIVING

Thanksgiving is one of the most important parts of the year. Why is this? It symbolizes friendships and relationships with friends and family. It’s about giving to another person. Without our sympathy or generosity humans probably would still be living in caves. Thanksgiving Is a time of the year to give thanks to others. The first markets were built of trading systems. These systems are still used today. Although they’re not used directly, instead of trading my salmon for your trout we trade using favors or thanks. For example If you were to give me a piece of candy I might thank you for that. I also might return this favor in the future by giving you candy. That’s what thanksgiving is, saying thanks to the people who gave. This in the USA takes form in a feast usually during a family get together. Although thanksgiving is so basic it’s an important start of the year it symbolizes everything that makes a person. Although Thanksgiving is different for everyone, the concept is the same for everyone. Anyways, 7 more days get ready for all you celebrations.