Brody’s Final

Throughout the semester I learned lots of multimedia. The three most important things I learned in this class I will be sharing. These were the hardest to pick up but once I figured it out it was easy. The first thing I learned was photoshop and premier skills. This is very important to me because there are future careers that I am interested in that involve this. Some of these careers can make me lots of money and that’s what everybody strives for. This is also very important because if I may want to start my own business I can create a logo that would be free instead of buying an expensive logo and already putting me further and further from success in the future. The hardest thing about this skill is how time consuming it is. Is it easy? Yes it is, but it takes a lot of time to get it done because of how many steps there are, and if it’s not done correctly then it won’t work right and the process will reset. The second important skill that I had learned throughout the semester was teamwork. This skill was both very easy to pick up and both very hard. But the real reason I chose this was because I thought I knew all about teamwork before, but I didn’t. Teamwork isn’t just working together and getting something done. It’s having a role and making sure everybody else is doing theirs and if they aren’t somebody in the group has to get them back on track or nothing will get done. Anger is the biggest contributor in teamwork because there has to be a little anger to get a little done. I definitely can use this in a future job because I want to own a business, but I need to work together with people. The third and final major skill I learned was confidence in front of people, and this one was not easy. The biggest challenge speaking in front of people is not getting nervous or not stuttering. How I gain confidence is I act like I don’t care and I am chill. I can use this in the future for a wide variety of things. For example, I can use this to make ads, present a new business idea, etc. Finally I have learned so much in this class and it is hands down the most interesting class I have ever taken and I definitely want to take a similar class next year.