final

Today I’m going to be talking about my skills i have learned during my time in Mr. decker’s multimedia class such as my editing skills, team work, and the process of making a video.

Editing is one of my favorite things about making a video because you can make a normal video into anything you want and you can make anything happen, I can use this in the future if i ever need to make a video for a school project or for a future job. One of my biggest challenges was making everything run smoothly like if I have to cut two videos together or adding an affect, i have learned that to make a smooth video every millisecond madders and with some transitions everything will look good.

Team work is an important skill in life and if you don’t learn to work in a team everything will end up being harder and take up more time, team work can be used in everything you do like in school, work, reading, and even little things like cleaning. This was hard for me to learn because I don’t like being around people because they don’t like who i am but with enough courage and some luck anyone can learn to work together.

You only see the finished product of the video which is the video itself but there is a whole process that goes into making a video such as the script, the planning, setting up the camera, recoding, editing, etc. and it is really interesting because it teaches you how to make a video and some time management. The hardest part of making the video is it takes so much time but it is all worth it in the end.

In conclusion making videos teaches you a lot more than making the video and it is useful in the future because everything is transferring to the computer.

photo: