America’s greatest sport!

Americans cannot live without their sports. It’s in our blood. Sports have changed people’s lives not only in entertainment but for jobs. The sad part about it is that pros get paid more than our American soldiers fight for our freedom. From the pros all the way down to recreation ball sports are becoming more and more a part of everyone’s lives. If you ask a lot of people they would say baseball is the true American sport but what about lacrosse or football which is way more fun to watch because of its contact and running. What I am trying to say is should Americas sport be changed to lacrosse?

I love the game of baseball don’t get me wrong because I remember as a kid when my parents first took me to a Rockies game. Going through those gates hearing the roaring crowd just put a smile on my face, but that is when I knew nothing about the game. But how much skill does baseball take. I mean look at how many baseball players have got caught taking in enhancement drugs just to get a better pay from the game. There are great players also like Babe Ruth, Wille Mays, Troy Tulowinski, Todd Helton and many more that take the game very serious and play their hardest every time they step on that field. But I don’t think it should be America’s greatest sport.

Lacrosse is getting bigger and bigger across the U.S. and many other countries. Why is that? It is getting bigger because more and more players are want more contact, running and a lot more action that baseball doesn’t give you. I think lacrosse should be changed to the all Americans sport because kids will enjoy playing or watching lacrosse a lot more if they just give a try. NLL players don’t get paid even close to MLB players but they still go out there and give it their all. That’s what the fans want and that’s why I want it changed.