Media Productions, yay or nay?

This semester in Media Productions, i have learned a lot of very interesting skills, some of them more important than others. I have learned how to Photoshop. How to make a video using Video Pad, how to efficiently write an article, and i have learned about how to work better in a team. I believe that these skills will be beneficial in the future for certain jobs i might come across.

One of the main skills i learned is how to use Video Pad. If you have a video that you want to upload, add text, transitions, cool effects, etc. video pad is the perfect software. It’s very easy to navigate on there. Select the video you want to work on, you can add blank slides, you can ad

Image result for editing

d really cool transitions. It’s all in the main menu. You can adjust the frame, the speed, and the clip size. You can cut it so it looks more professional.

Photoshop is another really awesome skill i learned. You can crop photos, you can take yourself out of a photo and insert yourself into another, you can adjust the coloring, brightness, and filtering of the photo. It’s also quite easy to navigate. Just know close to how to do the certain things, and you can be a pro.

Teamwork is by far the most important skill i learned, having to work in a partnership the whole semester. Getting to collaborate and share ideas, sharing information, and getting to learn new skills with someone else. By far one of the most important skills I’ve ever learned, and one i’m sure to use in the future.

In conclusion, this class has been very beneficial for me, and i believe this will help me to be successful in the future.