Best Soccer Facts You Will EVER Read

Wanna know some cool information on soccer that you may not already know? Well I’m gonna tell you anyway. -That’s probably the worst introduction I have ever heard, but the rest will be good. (I hope).

Soccer doesn’t have an exact year it was invented, but it can be traced back over three thousand years! If you think about it, it’s pretty hard to trace anything that far back, so soccer must be really cool if someone wanted to spend time to figure that out. I love soccer, and I would hope you are reading this piece because you already like soccer, or you wanna know more about it, but either way you should stay and read the rest.

Column: For this soccer mom, joining the club was a decade well-spent - Los Angeles Times“In Europe during the Middle Ages, soccer balls were made from inflated pig bladders.” I think that is really gross, but I mean you gotta do what you gotta do to play soccer. Am I right, or am I right? Imagine how light the soccer ball would be if it was just a pig bladder, you could kick that thing so far, but then the wind would change its direction really fast and easy.

“In the U.S. we call it, ‘soccer’ but it is known as ‘football’ elsewhere.” This is probably the most commonly known fact about soccer, and causes so much confusion sometimes, but come on, if you are writing any piece about soccer and you don’t  have this fact written in there somewhere, then no one will read or listen to your essay/speech.

There are some cool facts about soccer, and my thoughts on those facts, thanks for actually going onto this website and choosing to read this piece. But to be fair no one will know if you read this piece, so thank you for reading it out of your own choice.